I've been attached to forums and blogs for a very long time now, I've also created or customized this ready made blog to express my ideas, share my twisted poems, or even rant some times, but it never happened as I always see forums as a more active rant space, well, specially in this part of the world, or maybe for the topics that I follow the most (no not politics, cars and customization).
well, this short post is to inform any one who's checking this Blog (If any) that i will be changing this blog and its contents starting from this week and will be spending more time into making it a better place for discussions about the daily happenings of Bahrain and my life.
wish me that I don't get board in the middle of it.
Eyad.
2 comments:
Way to go Eyad!
Will be keeping an eye ;)
Post a Comment