From Al-Wasat's Website:
«الجامعيين» تطالب بمراقبة «البعثات»... و «التربية» ترفض
السنابس - علي طريف
طالبت الجمعية البحرينية للجامعيين في الندوة التي أقامتها مساء الخميس الماضي بمركز البحرين للمعارض بالسنابس بالرقابة على توزيع وزارة التربية والتعليم للبعثات، فيما طالب النائب عبدالجليل خليل بإشراك جميع الجمعيات التي لها علاقة في عملية مراقبة البعثات وإرشاد الطلبة وليس جمعية البحرينية للجامعيين فقط. من جهتها أعلنت الوزارة رفضها للفكرة بحجة أن هناك جهات هي المسئولة عن شفافية البعثات وهي الجهات التنفيذية والتشريعية في الحكومة
The article from (www.alwastnews.com) translates to:
The Bahraini university graduates society (not sure of the name in English) requested to monitor the allocation of Government Scholarships, on the other hand, member of the parliament requested that this issue should be monitored by more entities and didn’t support the request, however, the ministry of education didn’t approve any of that, stating that there are other entities responsible for the transparency of the allocation.
When I was a kid, my father always told me “latboog, latkhaf” which means “don’t worry about the cops if you didn’t steal anything”, if there was no abra kadabara going on, why wouldn’t the ministry allow any organization to monitor the allocation, why would they put them self under the spot lights.
I am in way shape or form indicating that the allocation isn’t fair, I might feel it is, but I don’t have physical proof to support what I think or feel, so until anything else is proved the allocation was fair, after all its been carried out by a governmental institution and should be focused only on what will benefit the country and its citizens.
What really made me write today was not the Ministry of education’s re-action, I don’t think any ministry in Bahrain today want to be monitored by any organization for many reason that I might write about in another post, the reaction of the parliament is what pissed me off, it is unbelievable how much this retarded parliament is dying for credit, the MP’s want credit for everything in the country and when ever any other organization decides that it’s a good idea to do one thing or another they will be against it or try to get their hands in it routing it into a million years of session and modawalat, I believe that part of the parliament’s duties is to monitor, but where are we from achieving that.
I know this might have come too late, I know the ideas may be put down in blender style, but it will take this rusty hand sometime to write something good, so keep checking.
No comments:
Post a Comment