Sep 14, 2007
Talk about Bad TV.
this is supposed to be a professional TV program about the automotive performance and modification, in this part they compare a Stock Lumina SS they had modified earlier in the show, with a C6 Corvette.
I don't consider my self an expert in cars or in modifying them, but it has been my only Hobby for over 10 years, and I'm the kind of person that likes to get the facts right and would spend a couple hours a day reading about it and about the latest in the market and specifically in the development of the racing scene, and I understand how much simple mods would effect a car and another.
Why would any one try to tell the whole world that he is an idiot on international TV, how would a boat like the lumina sporting a de-tuner version of the LS2 the same motor that powers the very light very aerodynamics Corvette, Pass the corvette with a simple Cat Back exhaust replacement and an ECU upgrade, I mean if a tuner in the middle east can do that for giggles on TV, can make millions in the United states working for GM or FORD or maybe NASA, and why didn't this Genues think of proving his skills in abetter place than the public roads, someplace Like the Autodrom perhaps?
I respect Gear One for the Guts they have, and for the Great Efforts they are putting in covering the motor sports in the middle east from any venue they could possibly reach, but this is disgraceful.
The United Arab Emirates is the home of some of the Greatest Car performance base in the region, and they proved how capable they are in many events, even some that take place in Bahrain like Drag racing, why wouldn't one of these young guys gets the opportunity, to host a show of this caliber, and also get a better Director that can be creative, but we keep seeing the same faces from Lebanese TV that have been there since the old days of satellite and now followed by the new wave of young guys.
why is it always Arabic TV that is against Numbers and physics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have a V6 Altima
Despite it being 3.5L and a VQ block like the Z, I know I can't match performance nor handling with simple kiddy stuff like that.
Besides, did gear one actually aired a segment showing them RACING ON POPULATED PUBLIC ROADS?
I mean, that can't be legal, can it?
gear one is the biggest load of crap i've seen, 9ara7a. seriously, it makes me NOT want to watch the car reviews. thats how crap it is.
Damn what a bad review is this. and this is the only Auto channel we have in the middle east, so people out there will think this is the best we can produce. Hmmm, shame wallah.
Post a Comment