Oct 31, 2007

Super V8's arrive to Bahrain (up side down)










I only hope there was no damage.

5 comments:

Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

I heard about that at lunch and couldn't believe it! That's such a disaster!

Anonymous2 said...

Oh well, what do you know.. shit happens!

Thank god for insurance :)

Striker Ali said...

hilariously disastrous lol!

Yacoub Al-Slaise said...

Man these Australians are already causing mayhem!

I wonder what they will do on the track

but still it's horrendous that something like this should happen on our roads

hasn't the BIC ever heard of health and safety?

Ammaro said...

that funny, my friend showd me some pics of that yesterday afternoon. anyhow; turns out the woman who caused an accident was a pregnant lady with a baby in her lap and talking on a cellphone

well, just goes to show you people have no responsibility here. i really hope they make an example out of her